Senior Accountant / Controller - permanent position
Accounting & finance
The company is located in Brussels.
- You will prepare the statutory Belgian monthly and yearly accounting;
- You will be responsible for the monthly management reporting (Business, P&L and Balance Sheet to the Group);
- You will prepare the monthly VAT/TAX declarations, withholding tax declarations;
- You will assist in the elaboration of the yearly budget and variance analysis between the actuals and the forecast;
- You will report to the Finance Manager and CFO;
- You will be responsible for set-up of costs analysis and recommend proposals on cost controls;
- You will be responsible for the set-up of dashboards;
- You will participate in implementations of Navision module as key user;
- You will invoice the management/board fees and initiate process efficiencies;
- You will be accountable for intercompany reconciliations;
- You will be an internal project leader.
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree;
- You have a minimum of 8 years relevant accounting experience in a complex environment;
- Experience in a holding or private equity industry will be considered a plus;
- You have experience in business controlling;
- You have strong Excel knowledge (including VLook up and analysis tools) and IT background (able to transform external data into automatic import in an ERP);
- You have a strong experience with Tax and VAT;
- You are fluent in French and English;
- You are eager to learn and find solutions to problems;
- You are organized and commit to delivering within set deadlines;
- You have open and clear communication;
- You feel passionate about finance;
- You take ownership of projects;
- You are dedicated and committed;
- You are responsible and reliable, can work independently.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: