VAT Accountant - Puurs - Bornem - Willebroek
Post Date : 09 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) VAT Accountant to join an international company.
Our client evolved from a small producer 115 years ago, into a multinational manufacturing giant with sales of more than $12 billion today.
In this role you will support the Brand Finance organization in financial processes like processing of Actuals, Forecast and Budgets. You will also act as the operational business partner and primary financial data resource for the Brand Management.
Forecast, Budget and 5 Year Plan process
- Collect budget data from Country/Channel & HR management
- Prepare sales budgets by country and channel
- Prepare departmental expense budgets
- Input and maintain budgets in MPC at country and channel level
- Manage the preparation of the yearly budgets and Plan Assumptions Review packages
- Manage the preparation of the 5 Year Plan
- Analyze monthly results by country and channel in cooperation with the Manager of BA, Accounting and Reporting department
- Monthly follow-up of Actual results vs. Forecast, Plan and Prior Year
- Follow-up on direct brand expense budgets
- Input forecast in MPC at country level
- Prepare monthly results packages to Brand & EU Management
- Analyze daily shipment reports and track shipments vs. Forecast
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis, identify areas for efficiencies and drive process improvements
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in finance area (accounting, controlling)
- At least 3 years of experience in controlling, budgeting and/or reporting preferably in a multinational environment under US GAAP
- You drive for execution through clear business understanding
- You have strong priority management skills
- You are able to cope with deadlines and evolving workload
- You have proficient communication skills
- You are accurate
- You are proactive and hands on
- You are a team player and act as a true business partner
- You have good working knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience with SAP and Cognos is an asset
- Fluent in English, spoken as well as written. Knowledge of Dutch/Italian language is an asset
Our client offers a challenging position in an international context, an informal atmosphere, training opportunities, growth perspective and a competitive remuneration package.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.