SAP Business & Support Analyst (M/F)
Post Date : 22 December 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting an (m/f) SAP Business & Support Analyst to join a growing middle-sized production & sales company in Bornem.
Our client is an ambitious group with headquarters in Bornem and several sites in other countries.
As an SAP Business & Support Analyst your task is to manage and improve the SAP system: you resolve SAP production environment issues, handle change requests and give support to the ERP users. You will work closely with each business unit to improve the SAP system.
You will be responsible for:
- Improving the SAP system in a way that the overall company can improve
- Maintaining authorizations and users in the SAP system
- Analyzing the sites which are not on SAP yet so that the transition to SAP runs smoothly
- Guide the SAP implementation of other companies
- Making adjustments in the system for the users on a ticket- based approach
- Assisting users in their day-to-day activities across all modules
- Providing reports across all modules
- Assisting in the master data maintenance
- Training the users
- Leading the EDI set-up for orders, invoices and deliveries
- Interacting with vendors/consulting firms for technical improvements
- Documenting the existing SAP systems
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Good knowledge and experience of SD, MM and WM
- Basic knowledge and experience of FI, CO and PP
- Experience with customizing, transports, queries, ...
- Familiar with logistical processes like procurement, sales, warehouse management, production, …
- Familiar with financial processes
- Familiar with SAP user maintenance, queries,...
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent knowledge of both Dutch and English
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.