Financial Systems Specialist (M/F)
Post Date : 06 January 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Financial Systems Specialist to join an international company.
Our client evolved from a small producer 115 years ago, into a multinational manufacturing giant with sales of more than $12 billion today.
As Financial Systems Specialist you will be the central point of contact for software applications used by the Accounting Teams and the Financial Departments, who are your internal customers. You will participate in building a European Support & Development Platform, to harmonize the processes and optimize the applications. The team is a key player in the European Transformation Process, such as SAP, new applications, new interfaces…
In short you are responsible for synchronizing the accounting language with the IT systems language.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Minimum of a professional Bachelor degree in Finance with a strong interest in IT or vice versa
- Experience in similar functions is a plus
- Technical knowledge: MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), AS 400, Arco, Notions SQL
- Knowledge of Visual Basic in an asset
- Fluency in both Dutch and English. Knowledge of any other languages is an asset
- Customer Service minded
- Effective Communication skills
- Analytical, logical
- Problem solver
- Team player
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.