IT Business Analyst with Finance & Accounting background
Post Date : 03 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Interested in an exciting challenge? Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an IT Business Analyst with Finance & Accounting background.
Our client is the leading Belgian Logistics & distribution player. The job is based in their IT headquarters (about 100 people) in Waaslandhaven/Kallo.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- You are part of a team of functional and business analysts focusing on finance applications (main one being Navision);
- You determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats;
- You analyze requirements, construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities and write specifications;
- You improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications;
- You define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements;
- You monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions;
- You provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, providing help desk support and training users;
- You run tests to ensure that systems meet specifications, write user manuals and other documentation, and train existing users on new capabilities;
- Knowledge or willing to learn 'Enterprise Architect';
- Knowledge or willing to learn 'Archimate', 'BPMN' and 'UML'.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- A relevant experience in functional/business analysis or software Design;
- Knowledge of finance & accounting is a must
- Knowledge of international accounting rules is a plus
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of English & Dutch (written and spoken)
- Flexible for travel if needed (not frequent)
- Strong analytical skills;
- Driven, pro-active and flexible person
Our client invests continually in your development, career opportunities and career growth, both at a national and international level and with a competitive salary package (including a company car). Furthermore you will have the opportunity to work at headquarter level of the largest Belgian player in logistics.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.