Finance Director Benelux - Antwerp
Post Date : 14 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Finance Director Benelux for a worldwide player active in 42 countries on 4 continents.
The office of recruitment is located in the area of Antwerp.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Finance Director participates in developing business strategies and is responsible for the Finance department to meet the company goals and objectives.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Member of the Senior Management Team
- Partner with the managing director to challenge and review the devisions made in the business
- Make sure that the finance department meets all legal and fiscal obligations
- Ensure the right technical level of his/her team as well as an adequate level of productivity
- Recruit and develop his/her team
- Animate the team (team meeting and one to ones)
- Organze the team to support the operational departments
- Ensure compliance with the group rules and process across his duties
- Network with the various group finance departments
- Network with the other Finance Directors of the group
- Be the technical reference for his team and for his SMT colleagues in finance matters
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- University degree (Economics or Finance)
- Relevant successful experience in Finance functions and team management
- Deep knowledge of local tax, accounting and corporate legislation
- First class leadership, top people management, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical mind and problem solver
- Availability, thoroughness and honesty
- Ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic with a genuine desire to excel in a Finance environment
- Excellent operational level of one of the Scandinavian languages and English
- PC literate Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Outlook. SAP knowledge is a plus
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.