Senior Financial Analyst - Beerse
Accounting & finance
Our client is situated in Beerse.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Support the end-to-end process for submitting governmental grant and associated contracts of joint research & development;
- Ensure full alignment with project teams and finance partners in the JRD Therapeutic area's and R&D operations;
- Drive accurate and timely reporting (internal/external) related to our portfolio of outstanding official government grants / aids in collaboration with other finance partners (within JRD and with reporting CoE's);
- Participate in shaping processes to optimize structural solutions (system-based) to support submissions and ongoing compliance;
- People management: Direct supervisor for one financial analyst.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills
- Master degree with affinity for Finance
- A minimum of 3 years finance or related business experience is required.
- Analytical approach to thinking and working
- Able to work independently in a very dynamic, complex and global business environment
- Proactive and result oriented mindset.
- Continuously challenge the status quo and provide recommendations for finance and business improvements
- Strong influencing & communication skills; get the message across effectively and respectfully
- Fluency in English (written & oral).
- Skilled at using advanced Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- The candidate will be based in Beerse. Limited travel will be required.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.