Junior Finance Associate - Region Antwerp
December 28, 2018
Accounting & finance
Are you interested in consolidation and financial markets and instruments? Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Junior Finance Associate to join a fast-growing company.
Our client is an international company active in the distribution of roof materials.
To strengthen the corporate finance team (located in Puurs) , they are searching for a Junior Finance Associate with a hands-on "can do" attitude to take up the following operational responsibilities:
- You will verify and reconcile reported financial figures i.e. equity, fixed assets, CTA, etc.;
- You will liaise with local accounting teams to resolve differences in intercompany balances and optimizing the existing internal processes;
- You will prepare the consolidated financial statements for reporting to the board and banks;
- You will manage and report on the cash in bank balances for all group entities;
- You will monitor the local factoring use ensuring an efficient financing of the organization;
- You will execute foreign exchange transactions to hedge transactional currency risks;
- You will provide intercompany loans administration.
- You will coordinate internal requests in relation to the customer base of these entities such as demands for new or changes to existing insurance cover and the authorization of internal credit limits;
- You will liaise with the credit insurer and broker in relation to insurance cover requests and claims made;
In addition to this you will work with the Consolidation Manager and the Treasury & Credit Manager to design and implement new policies, processes and systems to further professionalize in these areas.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Academic degree in finance or business administration;
- IT literate with strong knowledge of excel;
- Comfortable communicating in English and French;
- Strong interest in consolidation and financial markets and instruments;
- High level of personal integrity;
- Common sense and hands-on approach;
- Autonomic drive with team player mentality;
- Attention to detail and persistent to resolve;
- Confident personality and easy communicator;
- Open mind-set and eager to learn.
The company offers a varied position with a large amount of responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-growing group with an open working environment. A competitive remuneration package in accordance to your professional experience will be provided.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n°10603073 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301