International Regional Financial Analyst
Post Date : 11 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently recruiting for an International Regional Financial Analyst (m/f) to join an international company based in Zellik.
The company is located in Zellik and a leader within its field.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as an International Financial Analyst includes:
- Accurate recording of Product Revenue by working together with colleagues to reconcile product bookings to revenue;
- Complete monthly revenue close process;
- Perform monthly Excel based management reporting utilizing financial and metric based data;
- Perform periodic analysis, including variance analysis for both revenue and expenses in support of management reporting;
- Prepare financial analysis and reporting for budgeting;
- Create ad-hoc analyses to support business growth initiatives in the region;
- Perform Semi Annual analysis;
- Maintain compliance with the companyâ€™s control framework to ensure the proper recognition of revenue and the safeguarding of company assets;
- Assist finance management in financial planning including budgets, forecasts and variance analysis reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Establish a framework for monthly business operating and metric reviews, enabling discussions about the current and future state of the business;
- Provide support to the region or line of business with reporting requirements and in depth analysis as required;
- Commit to learning the business.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Excellent knowledge of English and good knowledge of Dutch or French;
- Prior experience in a similar role is strongly preferred;
- Prior experience with the revenue cycle or supporting a service business would be desirable;
- A solid understanding of software revenue recognition in accordance with US GAAP;
- Experience with ERP systems and reporting tools;
- Good communication and team skills are essential;
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to operate in a Finance business partner role as well as working with complex financial models;
- Must be comfortable leading finance discussions andÂ working with data for multiple sources and provide thoughtful analysis;
- Being self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding;
- Must be able to listen and interpret the requirements of internal clients, plan accordingly and meet or exceed expectations;
- You exemplify initiative, intelligence, integrity and strives for continuous improvement;
- You have strong written, presentation and verbal skills;
- You are comfortable with finance tools - including Excel, Power Point and enterprise financial and business systems.
The company offers a contract from october 2017 until september 2018. Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: