Credit and Collections Specialist in Zellik
Post Date : 06 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for an Credit and Collections Specialist in Zellik.
The company, an international environment, is looking for a Credit and Collections Specialist in Zellik with a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and a first experience.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as an Credit and Collections Specialist (M/F) includes:
- You ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner;
- You initiate monthly reminders/statement process and diligent follow up to ensure timely resolution;
- You work proactively with the key account customers to actively resolve any outstanding balances;
- You will chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales;
- You maintain accurate records of all chasing activity;
- You handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms;
- You respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries;
- You will analyze and report on collection status and progress;
- You ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required;
- You will have regular inter-departmental meetings to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary;
- You will communicate and justify credit decisions;
- You will process and finalize the invoice process and related backup information;
- You respond to client queries regarding invoices, including preparation of analyses and amended invoices where required;
- You track and ensure credit notes are issued when applicable.
The required qualifications for this position as an Credit and Collections Specialist (M/F) are:
- You obtained a bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Finance;
- You have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in Credit and Collections;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English and a good knowledge of French;
- You are strong in Microsoft Office products and the knowledge of Oracle database is an asset;
- You can both work independently and in a team;
- You continuously strives to acquire and develop related business knowledge;
- You pay attention to detail and accuracy;
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- You have a problem-solving mindset;
- You have the ability to recognize potential risks to the firm that should be escalated;
- You are able to work with deadlines.
- You are immediately available.
Our clients offers a good remuneration package and an opportunity to work in an international growing company. They also offer a good environment for your personal and professional development with a positive team environment. They offer a fix contract after a successful interim-period.
Interested in this position? Apply now!