Accountant - Asse
July 11, 2018
Temporary to permanent
Accounting & finance
Accountemps is currently recruiting for an Accountant (m/f) to join a company based in Asse.
The company is located in Asse.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as an Accountant includes:
- Preparing sales invoices & the upkeep of an accurate accounts filing system;
- Inputting, matching, batching and coding of invoices;
- Debtor and Creditor reconciliations;
- Preparation of various reports;
- Responsible for financial accounts including budgets and cash-flow;
- Conversant with VAT reconciliations;
- Fixed Asset accounting, reconciliations and depreciation journals;
- Preparation of weekly invoice and expense claim payment runs;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
The requested qualifications for this job as an Accountant include:
- You have a Master degree in Business, Finance or Economics;
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and English;
- You have excellent Excel skills;
- You have experience in using Navision or similar accounting systems;
- You have a good all round Financial Accounting knowledge;
- You have knowledge of Accounts Payable and Receivable processes and procedures;
- You are a team player.
Interested in this interim position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: