Senior IT Application Analyst - Antwerp
Post Date : 15 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Our client is recruiting a Senior IT Application Analyst with a good all-round application background and preferably ERP experience.
The company is an industrial player with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located south of Antwerp. Strong in-house R&D operations maintain its technological leadership and the company employs over 600 people worldwide.
- Overall goal of the position is to work closely with the business to provide the organization with IT solutions that address the requirements of the business.
- You determine key/critical business requirements within the organization together with the process owners and have these documented and approved/prioritized/funded through the appropriate governance process.
- When approved, you translate these requirements into specific projects and ensure that IT solutions will be delivered to fulfill the documented business needs.
- You support core applications: you resolve technical problems, manage problem escalation and solution tracking.
- You outline scope, goals, deliverables, budget, required resources and timing of IT application projects.
- One major application project is the implementation of SAP which is foreseen for the end of 2018. You take the lead in the preparation of this SAP implementation project in close collaboration with Headquarters.
- You ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives and delivered on time and within budget.
- You manage and coordinate activities of the team (2 people) to insure work progress.
- You support team members and key users on a functional and technical level to ensure that problems are solved in an efficient and effective manner.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in IT, Economics or Engineering or equivalent through experience
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in consultancy, application management or Business/functional Analysis
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP applications is a plus
- Strong communicator
- Project management skills
- Result driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Good overall knowhow of all core systems
- Critical mind set
- Able to go in detail without losing the total picture
In return for your expertise and commitment, they offer an attractive salary package including a company car and a wide range of extra-legal benefits (including 38 holidays) and great learning opportunities.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.