Senior Accountant - Antwerp
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a Senior Accountant for a fast growing Shared Service Center in Antwerp.
Our client is a dynamic growing enterprise that is part of a stable group.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Responsible for on timely (monthly, quarterly and yearly) closing of manufacturing, sales and distribution organization and legal entities in the Netherlands
- Coordinate balance sheet reviews and follow up of defined actions and able to work closely with AP, business and credit controllers, compliance accountant, plant, warehousing and purchasing process owners.
- Lead accounting and reconciliation processes in different areas: intercompany confirmations, payroll accounting, fixed assets, stock accounts, etc.
- Lead audit processes
- Work closely with compliance accountants in statutory, CIT and VAT processes
- Be involved in the implementation of JD Edwards and other SSC-related projects
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Bachelor Accounting
- Experience in an ERP environment
- Experience with Windows software preferably in a manufacturing and international context
- Fluency in both Dutch and English. Other language skills are considered an asset.
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing SSC.
Our client offers a competitive salary package with a variety of extra benefits such as group life insurance, healthcare insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.