Robert Half Executive Search - Managing Consultant - Antwerp
Details about the company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialised staffing firm. Robert Half is a recognised leader in professional staffing and consulting services, and is the parent company of Protiviti®, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology and risk consulting firm.
Our steadfast commitment to 'Ethics First' provides the behavioural framework for our relationships with fellow employees, job candidates, clients, shareholders and vendors.
Honesty, integrity and professionalism are the core principles of our business and have remained so for half a century. We expect our people to adhere to these standards in their daily actions. Integrity is the common fabric of the people we hire and will continue to define our business for years to come.
- You develop new search assignments by developing long term relationships with key decision makers and you help them with building performant leadership teams.
- You executive search assignments for executives located in Belgium or abroad.
- You meet with the key stakeholders at the client
- You prepare a Position Profile
- Together with a Researcher you map the potential candidate universe
- You conduct interviews with potential candidates
- Your write candidate appraisals and check references
- You present a shortlist of top candidates for the role.
- You are in charge of all communication with key stake holders during the entire process
- You manage your KPI's
- You build a large and strong candidate network
- You represent Robert Half Executive Search on networking events
- You play a key role in the further development of Robert Half Executive Search.
- You have a Master Degree
- Ideally you have min. 3-5 years experience in executive search, having gained experience in direct search for middle management to senior management profiles, or you have a background in a management positon and a strong interest in executive search
- You are target oriented and have a commercial attitude
- You are customer focused
- You are quality driven
- You have strong interpersonal and excellent listening skills, and you are able to communicate on executive level
- You are a long term relationship builder
- As we are building a relatively new line of business, you need to be entrepreneurial
- An exciting challenge in a dynamic team-focused working environment
- Real career and personal development
- Perspectives within a truly international group
- An attractive performance-driven compensation package