Reporting Systems Analyst - Region Antwerp
November 6, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Reporting Systems Analyst with a strong interest in IT.
Our client is an innovative international company active in the industrial sector.
The main accountabilities for this job include:
- Support the monthly reporting process;
- Ensure smooth data flow with the different reporting systems;
- Resolve various issues that are raised;
- Perform the maintenance and provide the functional training of different systems to the users;
- Participate in global and local projects;
- Work closely with the development teams who are responsible for 2nd and 3rd level support.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Master's degree in an economic orientation;
- You have a first professional/technical experience;
- You can work very good with MS Office, especially Excel;
- You have different IT skills;
- You are familiar with SAP (Power BI tools is considered as an advantage);
- You can bridge between finance and IT language;
- You can speak and write fluent English.
- Problem solver
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Enthusiastic team player who also works perfectly independent;
- Accurate (attention to details);
What's in it for you?
- You will end up in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- You will have the opportunity to learn a helicopter overview of the company and develop the skills to progress your career through external and internal training;
- You will receive a competitive salary package.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301