Reporting & Consolidation Analyst - Antwerp
Post Date : 19 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Reporting & Consolidation Analyst to join an international company based in Antwerp.
This company is highly rennomated with worldwide activities. Our client is one of the oldest companies in Flanders today.
The Reporting & Consolidation Analyst will support the manager of the controlling department with the preparation and analysis of the monthly and annual consolidated group reporting in accordance with IFRS/SGAAP.
You will be responsible for the monthly controlling activities with regards to the assigned balance sheet items and for the follow-up with the regions and business units.
Your accountabilities will primarily involve:
- Participation in the monthly consolidation cycle;
- Participation in the yearly consolidation cycle;
- Analysis and monitoring of the financial reporting of assigned regions and business unites on a monthly basis;
- Preparation of the executive summaries for the stakeholders;
- Ad hoc requests and projects.
The qualifications for the role of Reporting & Consolidation Analyst are:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business Studies, Commercial Sciences, Applied Economics or Business Engineering;
- You have gained 2-3 years of financial experience in an international environment;
- You have a strong affinity with or knowledge of IFRS and/or BE GAAP;
- You possess knowledge of consolidation techniques, processes and tools;
- You are IT-minded and you are an advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint;
- You have well developed analytical skills and you are able to identify quickly the core of the problem;
- You are a self-starter and hands-on;
- You have a result and business oriented approach;
- You are pragmatic and honest and you have an open mind;
- You will be prepared to travel;
- You speak fluent English and any additional language will be considered as an asset.
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You can count on a very competitive salary package.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.