Regional Financial Controller
Post Date : 12 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a Regional Financial Controller (m/f) for a major international player in their industry.
You will be based in their international shared service centre in a location between Brussels and Antwerp.
You will support the country with clear and objective comments on complex Financial topics based on control of the financial statements and provide the Reporting department as well as the Finance Management team with a means of guidance in its decisions regarding company financial policy and matters.
Key tasks / responsibilities
- Review of financial figures in SAP BPC (P/L, B/S, Cash Flow) & comment on deviations against budget and last year;
- Control of the G/L closing procedure (SAP) in order to ensure that the various reports have the expected quality;
- Prepare / organize the interim / year end audit and centralize all the information / reconciliations for the full region;
- Participate in internal audit missions to assess potential risk / profits;
- Preparation of the Balance sheet budget and also finalization of the SAP BPC reporting;
- Reply questions to Group Finance regarding the Group reporting figures;
- Participate in the Compliance process (Group Company register, SAP/Webcost access / EnCompass);
- Preparation of the risk balance sheet files;
- Be the point of contact between the Local Controlling and Group Controlling;
- Follow-up from the financial prospective on restructuring business cases and ensure reported figures in SAP BPC reflect the real financial status;
- Organization and preparation of yearly Group Controlling visits.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You are a qualified controller or auditor with at least 4 years of proven controlling or audit experience with solid experience in both financial accounting and audit;
- You have obtained a Master's Degree and minimum 4 years proven experience;
- You have no direct reports, however you have good communication skills towards Accounting, local Controlling and Group Finance;
- You have a thorough IT-knowledge and are an experienced user of MS Office. Experience in SAP is a plus;
- You have a creative and problem solving approach;
- You have the ability and willingness to work under tight deadlines;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- You are a teamplayer.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.