Junior Accountant for Multinational
Post Date : 22 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a junior accounting profile for an international group active in the industrial industry.
The offices of our client are located near Antwerp.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- General Accounting:
- Preparation of Tax Returns (VAT, Company Tax, Intrastat)
- Day to day accounting, such as reconciliations, fixed assets accounting, …
- Various analysis
- Ensure compliance to IFRS and Group standards, Business Code of Practice
- Process and innovation: actively participate in process and systems improvements and development
- Participation in projects in the area of financial controls, systems and procedures and other special assignments under the direction of the Chief Accountant
- Purchase to Pay:
- Main contact for the company involved in the correct handling of supplier invoices
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders such as support teams Prague and India, suppliers and cost center owners
- Solve issues and suggest process improvements (e.g. prokura, PO related issues, …)
- Intercompany follow-up and reporting
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting
- An excellent knowledge in both Dutch and English
- Good operating skills with MS Office systems, especially in Excel
- A first experience in accounting (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable) is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A service minded, autonomous mindset
- An ability to prioritize, work independently and to take responsibilities
- A focus on accuracy, problem solving and process improvements
- A team player mind that enjoys to share knowledge, information and experiences with colleagues
You will have the opportunity to improve your skills and progress your career through external and internal training.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.