IT Operations Coordinator
Post Date : 25 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Technology has a new position at one of its clients in Antwerp: an IT Operations Coordinator who will manage all IT operations in close cooperation with external parties.
Our client is a worldwide company with a strong presence in a wide variety of industries and applications. This position is based in the Antwerp Office, which is also the European headquarters.
- You will report to the Global Director Business Applications and IT infrastructure.
- You are in charge of the managed services of the IT Infrastructure, platforms and communication systems used by the commercial offices. The total number of IT end users is about 250 - 300 people.
- With the assistance of global and local IT partners as well as internal colleagues, you will coordinate the global IT service operations (GISO) of the infrastructure services and follow-up the business application services delivered to commercial offices around the world.
- Coordination/Follow-up of service requests, incidents, problems and changes will be one of your main activities. All of these in close cooperation with our external IT partners and internal GISO teams. You're open to assist/execute hands-on tasks as part of these processes.
- Defining, reviewing, optimizing and documenting IT operational processes (ITIL best practices) will be one of your main activities.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of an ITSM system to support all commercial offices.
- You will prepare and deliver evidences for internal and external controls defined by SOX 404, statutory audits, etc.
- You will work from the Antwerp office (Belgium)
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Bachelor or Master in Applied Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar job function.
- Expert in ITIL best practices and how to implement/optimize them, supported by an ITSM system.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows client and server operating systems and related services (AD, GPO, RDS, clusters, printing, etc.). Good knowledge of networking technologies and related protocols.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Citrix XenApp.
- Good understanding of security on Windows, SQL Server and networking.
- Knowledge of Citrix NetScaler, MS Intune, Symantec SEP are considered as an added value.
- You take a keen interest in these technologies and are eager to keep a tab on related developments at close quarters. You have good relational and social skills and can easily adapt to different cultures. You excel by virtue of your service-mindedness for in-house customers.
- Your creativity and placid disposition enables you to offer workable solutions regardless of the situation.
- You have excellent English communication skills. Dutch and Spanish are an added value.
You will be joining a multicultural enterprise with a horizontal hierarchy, where open-door policy is not an idle concept and which encourages creativity. You will be given thorough in-company training, a competitive salary package including a company car and extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position? Apply today.