IT Infrastructure Project Coordinator
Post Date : 09 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :For an international company, a market leader in its field, Robert Half Technology is recruiting a (cards) IT Infrastructure Project Coordinator.
The Regional Head Office of our client is located in Antwerp, but the job requires regular travel to different sites in the Netherlands or other European countries.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- You report to the IT Business Infrastructure Manager
- You will optimize and standardize the local site infrastructure:
- Analysis of business needs and describe infra requirements
- Search for efficiency and standardization regarding the site infrastructure needs
- Ensure the right application of working methods, tools and techniques
- You are responsible for the working, follow up, improvement of the network: site (payment) infrastructure, authorization hosts, switching and 3rd party hosts, site maintenance application and all network interfaces
- Your primary focus will be on cards and payments.
- You contribute to the overall business objectives and act as a key focal point towards site system suppliers, host suppliers and terminal suppliers, in order to ensure an optimal working and support of the business processes.
- You act as delivery manager for systems and services: Streamline and coordinate all projects; Review and report performance against SLA daily and initiates projects for corrections and continuous improvement; Deliver and maintain contract for continued services; Concert with operations on maintenance, exceptions and alarms; Initiate and manage change requests.
- Furthermore you will be responsible for the technical part (advice, coordination, rollout, documentation,…) of the network development activities and cross card acceptance projects
- In cooperation with business and IT, be involved and where needed steer the selection and (coordination of) realization/implementation of site infrastructure, in order to support business processes
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- A Master Degree (or the equivalent by experience)
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical business environment and at least 1 year project management experience
- A project management certification is a strong plus
- Familiar with end to end payment process
- Good understanding of requirements specifications, validation and verification techniques, reliability such as by redundancy
- Hands on experience (in either roles of setting, developing or evaluating requirements) with:
- networks and telecom infrastructure
- financial transactions (e.g. IFSF/ISO8583)
- terminals POS systems
- chip cards
- computer systems and electronics.
- Knowledge of standard cryptographic measures for authentication, data integrity, secrecy and non-repudiation is a plus
- Good expression skills in both Dutch and English (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to manage business/IT projects in respect with the standard methodology
- Basic IT knowledge (networks, applications, interfaces, etc.)
- Strong communicative & negotiation skills
- Thorough conceptual and analytical problem solver
- Quality & service minded
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage required flexibility
- Team player, open minded, pro-active thinker
- Flexible and accurate worker with commercial feeling
- Results oriented and strong in prioritizing
Our client offers you an exciting position in an international company that is one of the market leaders in its sector and expanding rapidly. You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extralegal benefits as well as a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.