IT Infrastructure Engineer - Region Kempen
November 8, 2019
IT & technology
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an (m/f) IT Infrastructure Engineer to join an international company active in the music industry.
Our client is an international manufacturer with a SME culture. They support the newest technologies and has its European IT shared service center located in Belgium.
For this role, we are looking for someone who has already some experience in IT Helpdesk and will grow into the role of IT Systems Engineer. Once you've reached the level of System Engineer, you will be working on the helpdesk for only 10-20% and the rest on interesting projects.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- You will be responsible for assisting the 1st line support and development with IT infrastructure related issues;
- With an eye for security, you will use your best practices to deploy, plan and support IT Infrastructure solutions throughout the international organization;
- You will handle automating/scripting reoccurring tasks and problems (for example: advanced Office 365 and Azure);
- You will report to the European IT Support & Infrastructure Coordinator.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a couple of years of experience in IT hardware, Windows/Mac and iOS/Android;
- You have a good knowledge of Linux System Administration and of Web Server Management;
- You have an excellent knowledge in System administration such as AD, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, VP, VoIP, etc.;
- You are an expert in managing Office 365;
- You have knowledge of storage systems, firewalls, routers, switches, wireless Aps, virtualization and of cloud forms (Azure, AWS, …);
- You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated colleague, passionate and self-educational team player;
- You are creative, independent, communicative and know how to deal with stress and deadlines;
- You have excellent communication skills in English; any other language is a plus.
Having experience and/or knowledge of the following points is a big plus:
- Programming/scripting languages
- MSSQL, Oracle, MariaDB , …
- CRM (MS Dynamics CRM), ERP (MS Dynamics NAV) or BI (Microstrategy)
- ITL or any other IT framework
- Project Management
- Being a musician
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301