IT Business Analyst Sharepoint-CRM in Antwerp
Post Date : 14 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an IT Business Analyst with interest in Sharepoint/CRM for our client's European headquarters based in Antwerp.
The company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality products across Europe and is currently in the roll-out phase of a worldwide ERP system (JDE).
- Serve as a primary client contact for European SharePoint implementations
- Facilitate best practices and solutions from SharePoint "out of the box" functionality
- Effectively serve as the onsite technical and functional liaison for SharePoint portal solutions
- Partner with external suppliers, project managers, technical resources and business personnel to define projects
- Organize tasks and estimate delivery times
- Help facilitate SharePoint adoption by end users
- Become a subject matter expert for SharePoint usability and improvements to the current application
- Contribute in improving processes and policies within the company SharePoint program
- Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and/or work instructions.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Travel within European locations will be required: Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, and Slovakia, estimated 20%.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- At least 3 years of experience in requirements analysis and development, change management and solution implementation
- Focus on solutions to meet business challenges or opportunities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Open for learning and supporting one or more other applications in scope of customer relationship management (CRM), claims managements, customer service and human resources
- Ability to synthesize business requirements and guide users into the right solution path
- Strike the balance between business needs and SharePoint capabilities
- Comprehensive experience with SharePoint configuration through the web UI
- Experience in the implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools
- Comfortable with customizing Sharepoint related parts
- In-depth knowledge of the SharePoint 2013 platform
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Active Directory environments, and SharePoint security groups
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.