IT Business Analyst - with focus on Finance & Accounting
September 23, 2019
IT & technology
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an IT Business Analyst with focus on finance & accounting for our client's European headquarters based in Antwerp.
Our client is a family-owned company and a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality products across Europe. The company employs about 4500 employees worldwide.
The IT Business Analyst Finance role will initially focus on a global ERP Deployment project working directly with key business leads and assist in the overall organizational change associated with a global deployment. The underlying ERP platform is JD Edwards.
You will work closely with the project leadership team, Business Process Owners, Business Analysts from other functions, to ensure the project progresses along agreed timelines and meets the key business requirements and success criteria.
- Participate on deployment of the global ERP solution
- Participate on future enhancement projects from conception to implementation including interacting with internal architects, and/or 3rd party Systems Integrators
- Perform day-to-day troubleshooting and support of in house built and procured systems
- Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and/or work instructions
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Some occasional travel within Europe locations and some limited to North America will be required
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Accounting
- Having a PMI-PBA certification is an asset but not a must
- You have 5 years of experience in an accounting position or in parallel as a Business Analyst Finance, on large and complex technology projects preferably in the manufacturing industry
- You have minimum 3 years of experience with ERP applications
- You have a good comprehension and proven experience with financial processes and general accounting: accounts receivables, account payables, general ledger, fixed assets
- You are familiar with month end closing processes and are able to translate and maintain a company's reporting needs in the configuration of an ERP system
- You have a good understanding of legal requirements such as VAT
- Experienced with business system lifecycle methodology from Requirement Gathering, Design, Testing, Documentation Training through Implementation and Post Live Support
- You have proven background with guiding business users on solutions leveraging industry best practices
- You have the ability to present information clearly and concisely to different levels of the organization, written and verbal
- You have collaboration facilitation skills e.g.: activity identification, process mapping, ideation, retrospective
- You are familiar with business process flows and modelling
- You have analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are able to handle multiple priorities and changing course and direction as needed
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch is required. Good knowledge of French or the ability to develop French quickly
The following offer is yours:
- A very appealing challenge in a truly growing company (IT staff doubled the last 3 years)
- The opportunity to really "make a difference": As this company did quite some acquisitions the last couple of years, there are lots of opportunities to bring IT Business Analysis on a higher level
- A very attractive salary package including all fringe benefits such as a company car
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301