IT Business Analyst Finance in Antwerp
Post Date : 14 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an IT Business Analyst with interest in Finance for our client's European headquarters based in Antwerp.
The company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality products across Europe and is currently in the roll-out phase of a worldwide ERP system (JDE).
- Participate in the testing and acceptance of a new global ERP solution including documentation of user requirements, provide input into solution development, writing of test scripts and participation in test script execution, provide user training
- Participate on deployment of the global ERP solution
- Participate on future enhancement projects from conception to implementation including interacting with internal architects, and/or 3rd party Systems Integrators.
- Perform day-to-day troubleshooting and support of in house built and procured systems
- Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and/or work instructions
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Some travel within Europe locations and some limited to North America will be required
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex technology projects preferably in the Manufacturing industry
- Deep comprehension and experienced with Financial processes, accounting, product costing, manufacturing accounting
- Experienced with ERP applications, preferably Oracle JD Edwards
- Experienced with software development lifecycle methodology run projects from Requirement Gathering, Design, Testing, Documentation Training through Implementation and Post Live Support
- Proven background with guiding business users on solutions leveraging industry best practices
- Bachelor or University degree
- PMI-PBA certification is an asset
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.