Financial Planning & Analysis Controller - region Zoersel
Post Date : 06 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Financial Planning & Analysis Controller (m/f) for the headquarters of our client, a Belgian company part of an international group.
Our client is a Belgian company founded in 1980 and is part of an international group that employs about 300 people worldwide.
You will be working in the headquarters of the company (near Zoersel).
The company has a strong business philosophy, based on the principles of corporate social responsibility and they focus on several important values such as innovation, collaboration, caring, broad-mindedness and can-do attitude.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Provide visibility to regional Benelux and German hub via weekly and monthly reporting and lead the FP&A team to create tools to enhance financial clarity and decision-making. Ensure SAP configuration and design supports accurate, clear and actionable management reporting.
- Lead all aspects of the quarterly financial forecast process for the regional hubs. Determine drivers of risk and opportunity versus the operating plan, and deliver sound, strategic and actionable course correcting recommendations to the respective leadership teams. Ensure spending is in line with budget or revised forecast expectations and provide ROI analyses.
- For all key decisions within the region (product/customer portfolio, promotion/pricing, cost savings actions, investments), influence the business with continuous guidance and advice on methods to improve, or maximize the financial opportunity of those considerations. Make objective recommendations that serve the best interests of the region and company as a whole.
- Relentlessly pursue opportunities to improve forecast accuracy, assess risk, and establish urgency across the organization to maximize EBITDA.
- Partner with Accounting in assessing monthly close results and sharing actuals and implications to the broader organization.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in FP&A, preferably with exposure to FMCG or other industries with at least 100SKUs and a variety of distribution channels.
- You have a Bachelor degree.
- You have previous ownership of financial forecasting, and other critical financial process and analysis.
- You have a proven ability to communicate complex financial information concisely and accurately to broad audience.
- You have experience working with and influencing cross functional teams.
- You are an Excel wizard.
- SAP system capability is a major plus.
- You have a positive attitude as well as the desire to get stuck in processes to make them simpler and easier.
- You show proactivity that drives the business agenda forward.
- You have the ability to build relationships quickly.
This position will allow you to work in a dynamic and modern environment with a no-nonsense and easy-going atmosphere. The company offers you a competitive salary, meal vouchers, insurances and a bonus.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.