Finance Manager (M/F) - Antwerp
Post Date : 06 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a (m/f) Finance Manager to join a company in the oil & energy sector.
Our client is located in Antwerp.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Managing a team of 7 people;
- Supervising month and quarter end closing;
- Supervising internal and external reporting;
- Preparing and managing successful audits;
- Contactperson for external partners such as banks, tax advisors and auditors;
- Optimaliziation of financial processes and systems;
- Involvement in M&A;
- Expanding and optimizing controlling activities.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- With a degree in finance or accounting, you have a minimum of 7 years of finance experience, preferably within a multinational environment;
- Experience within tax or audit would be considered as a plus;
- You have very good peoplemanagement and communication skills, as there are a lot of stakeholders, intercompanies and other parties;
- You are an absolute teamplayer with a strong personality and a strong business focus.
A rewarding salary package with benefits.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.