European ERP Project Manager - Antwerp
Post Date : 03 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an ERP Project Manager for our client's European headquarters based in Antwerp.
The company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality products across Europe and is currently in the roll-out phase of a worldwide ERP system (JDE).
- The Project Manager role will focus on a global ERP Deployment project based on JD Edwards. The role reports to the Global Project Manager.
- The Project Manager will represent the European team as part of the global Project Management Office and will have specific responsibility to lead the European deployments of the Global ERP Solution. The role will be based out of Antwerp, Belgium and will require travel (appx. 35 %) to North America and sites in Europe.
- The Project Manager will be part of the ERP global project leadership team and work closely with Business Process Owners, Business Analysts, development team and IT Management to ensure the project progresses along agreed timelines and meets the key success criteria.
Specific tasks include:
- Participate in the review of the Global Detailed Design
- Coordinate the development of European Use Cases and Test Scenarios
- Manage European participation and engagement
- Participate in the Go-Live and Support activities
- Complete a detailed project plan for the European Pilot in Europe as part of the overall global program
- Manage overall execution of the project plan for the Global Pilot in Europe
- Manage and provide guidance to the System Integrator and other partners for the Global Pilot in Europe
- Report regularly on the status of the ERP solution and its readiness for European deployment
- Assist the Global Project Manager in managing the technical and organisational project dependencies as needed
- Manage the conversion of European data from source systems to JD Edwards
- Manage the integration of European specific source systems to JD Edwards
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Minimum 10 years relevant Project Management experience.
- Project Management certification, preferably PMI PMP.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) -preferably Oracle JD Edwards
- Experienced on complex international projects
- Experienced with SDLC methodology running projects from Requirement Gathering, Design, Testing, Documentation Training through Implementation and Post Live Support.
- University/Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of and/or experience in Organizational Change Management (OCM) is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in business English and Dutch
- Training and facilitation skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience using SharePoint 2013, MS Project
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadlines; changing course and direction as needed
- Ability to influence stakeholders and building consensus
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.