Cost Analyst - Production - Centre of Antwerp
November 10, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Cost Analyst who would like to work in a leading, international environment.
Our client is an international company located in the heart of Antwerp and is part of an American listed company.
The main accountabilities for this job include:
- Follow-up of purchases of raw materials/registration in JDE;
- Validation of change in stock locations/value/amount;
- Support with physical inventory/ cycle counting;
- Management of depreciation provisions/aged inventory;
- Reconciliations on USD value;
- Management of transportation costs;
- Management of toll accounting with subcontractors;
- Validation of the purchase cost and guarding of the correct absorption of costs in the production process;
- SOX controls - AML validation;
- Internal control/process optimization/reporting;
- Management of standard costing/update transfer prices/reporting;
- Sell validation to external clients;
- Sell validation to the parent company in the US;
- US reporting.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Master degree in finance or equivalent by experience;
- You have a first relevant experience in controlling;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English;
- You have a strong mind for numbers as well as an analytical mindset;
- You can work very well with MS Office, especially Excel;
- Experience with JD Edwards, Business Objects and/or other ERP systems is definitely a plus;
- You like to work in an international environment.
You will receive a full salary package including:
- Eco vouchers
- Health insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible work hours
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301