Business Analyst with strong functional skills
Post Date : 22 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Interested in an exciting challenge? Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Business-Functional Analyst.
Our client is the leading Belgian Logistics & distribution player. The job is based in their IT headquarters (about 100 people) in Waaslandhaven/Kallo.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- You are part of a team of functional and business analysts focusing on finance applications (main one being Navision);
- You determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats;
- You analyze requirements, construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities and write specifications;
- You improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications;
- You define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements;
- You monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions;
- You provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, providing help desk support and training users;
- You run tests to ensure that systems meet specifications, write user manuals and other documentation, and train existing users on new capabilities;
- Knowledge or willing to learn 'Enterprise Architect';
- Knowledge or willing to learn 'Archimate', 'BPMN' and 'UML'.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- A relevant experience in functional/business analysis or software Design;
- Knowledge of finance & accounting is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Driven, pro-active and flexible person
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.