Financial Controller -Anderlecht -International Environment
August 13, 2019
Accounting & finance
Accountemps has an employment opportunity for a Financial Controller (m/f) at a growing company - with flexible working hours.
This position is with a company in the chemical industry where the Shared Service Center is located in the United Kingdom.
The responsibilities for this position as an Financial Controller (m/f) are:
- You monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedure, Belgium GAAP and USGAAP;
- You are the primary contact for local statutory support;
- You overall the owner of company balance sheet;
- You are responsible for account reconciliation reviews;
- You overall the owner of financial month end closing process;
- You review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports;
- You assure compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws;
- You determine proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits;
- You compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions;
- You prepare work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review;
- You analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved;
- You assist with annual budgets;
- You coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts;
- You are responsible for all taxes obligations;
- You develop and implement various accounting procedures;
- You prepare the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS;
- You work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits;
- You maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets;
- You report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
The requirements for this position as an Financial Controller (m/f) are:
- You have a Master degree in Finance;
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch;
- You have a very good knowledge of SAP;
- You are a people manager and you are able to work in a team of 8 persons.
Our client offers:
- A competitive salary package with employee benefits;
- 12 ADV days;
- A flexible 38/40 hours week;
- Free parking for employees;
- Easy reachable by public transportation.
Interested? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Groot-BijgaardenStationsstraat 34 box 1