Customer Service Officer (M/F) - Anderlecht
Post Date : 17 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting a Customer Service Officer (M/F).
Our client is located in Anderlecht.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Customer Service Officer includes:
- You act as a prime contact person for the customers of your portfolio;
- You ensure timely delivery of correct product to the customer, manage back order situations and propose alternative solutions where possible;
- You manage all complaints received from the customer and ensure a professional and pro-active feedback to customer;
- You monitor the price and contract management process by keeping the overview of the prices active for this customer and ensure that they are correctly registered into the system;
- You manage all issues related to pricing errors in liaison with the Credit & Control department and the sales team;
- You keep track of sample deliveries to the customer and follow-up on customer feedback;
- You give commercial support to the sales team by following the order pattern of the customers, checking forecasts and supply against the order pattern and contact the customer to obtain the forecasted orders.
The required qualifications for this position as Customer Service Officer are:
- You have a university degree or equivalent;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in an international customer support position;
- You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus;
- You have sufficient knowledge of PC and network and standard packages used under Windows;
- You have analytical capabilities;
- You are customer-focused and have excellent communication skills;
- You are stress resistant and flexible;
- You are dynamic, creative and assertive;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this job? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: