Credit Analyst in Anderlecht
Post Date : 07 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for an Credit Analyst in Anderlecht.
The company is situated in Anderlecht and looking for a Credit Analyst with 2 years of experience in a similar position.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as an Credit Analyst (M/F) includes:
- You will serve as a key member of the Credit and Collection team and provide start-to-finish credit solutions to our customers and salesforce;
- You monitor credit exposure to facilitate management of risk and negotiate credit terms when customers are unable to meet established guidelines;
- You participate on all Credit and Collection activities to ensure full compliance with our corporate and local credit policies and proactively support the continuous improvement of them;
- You create financial awareness by presence on the field with our salesforce visiting customers and through trainings;
- You are proactive in resolving credit problems, investigate and assess the customers' financial condition to mitigate risk exposure;
- You work on special projects in close collaboration with the regional and global headquarters and work together with external financing companies to provide solutions to our clients.
The required qualifications for this position as an Credit Analyst (M/F) are:
- You obtained a master's or bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Economy;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You have extensive MS Office knowledge and SAP knowledge is an advantage;
- You have effective problem solving experiences with understanding of financial statements, credit risk analysis, credit practices and procedures;
- You have a keen interest in recent trends related to credit risk assessment;
- You are immediately available.
Our clients offers a good remuneration package and an opportunity to work in an fast-growing company. They also offer a good environment for your personal and professional development with a positive team environment. They offer a fix contract after a successful interim-period.
Interested in this position? Apply now!