Business Analyst in Anderlecht
Accountemps is currently looking for a Business Analyst in Anderlecht.
The company is situated in Anderlecht and is looking for a Business Analyst with a Masters' degree in Economics or in Business - Financials to start in September.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Business Analyst (M/F) includes:
- You will support the commercial department with Market Analysis;
- You will prepare data analysis for the business development department;
- You will prepare and update business cases for new and existing products;
- You will provide the necessary market data used for budgeting in the commercial department;
- You will be responsible for market overviews, business cases and presentations for corporate tasks at request from the Senior Management;
- You will prepare drafts of commercial product presentations.
The required qualifications for this position as a Business Analyst (M/F) are:
- You obtained a Masters' degree in Economics or in Business - Financials;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and a basic knowledge of Dutch and French;
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and Power Point;
- You have good, open and positive communication skills, both oral and written;
- You have the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- You obtain an analytical approach;
- You are detail-oriented with the ability to work with and maintain overview of big volumes of data;
- You have a good capacity to react to and cope with unexpected situations and changing priorities;
- You are available from September.
Interested in this interim position? Apply now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: