Accountant - Anderlecht
February 25, 2019
Temporary to permanent
Accounting & finance
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accountant (m/f), to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of the EMEA accounting department located in our Brussels office.
The company is situated in Anderlecht.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Accountant includes:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded at month end;
- Processing of accounts receivable payments and perform reconciliations;
- Scanning and processing of invoices in accounts payable and perform reconciliations;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
- Assist in reviewing expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned;
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information is accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Prepare and submit ad hoc reporting;
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Assist with other accounting projects (e.g. new ERP implementation).
The required qualifications for this position as Accountant are:
- Proven experience as an accountant (1 to 2 years);
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Fluent English
- Excellent organizing abilities;
- Great attention to detail;
- Result oriented;
- Business minded;
- Good with numbers and figures;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Excellent knowledge of MS;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus but not required;
Interested in this interim position? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Groot-BijgaardenStationsstraat 34 box 1