February 25, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Controller (M/F) role for a leading global industrial company.
As part of a multicultural and multidisciplinary team, the Controller will be working closely with the Site Controller and the Accounts Payable + Fixed Asset team.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and self-confident Controller willing to join an international environment and working for a company where team working, work life balance (flextime policy) and career progression is possible (locally or at an international level).
The employees will benefit from a free parking space and a canteen on site also.
- Participate in Monthly Closing Activities
- Variance explanations from the budget
- Report significant issues to management
- Participate in production of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Run weekly analysis and reporting
- Provide financial analysis
- Support AP and Fixed Asset team
- 3-4 years' experience in controlling / accounting or audit
- Managing processes
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Accounting knowledge (LuxGAAP and/or USGAAP)
- Financial and Analytical skills
- Good communication skills & team working
- Fluent in English, French/German is a plus
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please feel free to send us you CV in the first instance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, active on the Luxembourg market, is a specialised recruitment and selection bureau for highly qualified finance and accounting profiles.
Visit our website at www.roberthalf.lu
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
LiegeBoulevard Frère Orban 25