A business analyst is the crucial link between the supporting services and business within an organisation. Business analysis requires excellent knowledge of the company, the market and of very wide-ranging disciplines.
View our newest jobs
Duties of a business analyst
A business analyst
- Researches and evaluates the needs of business and formulates and implements concrete solutions for these needs.
- Makes analyses and proposals with solid strategic and financial foundations.
- Follows new developments on the market and translates these to the own business.
- Develops and follows through on measurement systems to evaluate corporate data.
- Introduces solutions that streamline internal communication systems.
Required competencies for a business analyst
A business analyst has a Master’s degree the field of in finance or economics and at least one to three years of appropriate experience.
Required competencies are:
- Thorough knowledge of business processes and activities.
- A strong affiliation with IT.
- Experience with financial analysis, data flow and project management is an important advantage.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Familiar with frequently used architecture methods.
- Ability to communicate well with different levels within the company.