Key findings: how to thrive in 2023 and beyond
In the Boardroom Navigator, our Executive Search Managing Directors across Europe explore the trends shaping executive leadership and business transformation. They reveal:
- why environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues can’t be neglected, alongside diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)
- how succession planning can be taken more seriously
- which skills executive leaders need to navigate rough economic waters
- why investors won’t hesitate to make executive changes at their portfolio companies
- what really matters during the first twelve months in a C-suite role – to ensure long-term, sustainable success
Robert Half commissioned UK-based Rigour Research Ltd to conduct an online survey in Q1 2023 across Europe among 400 members of executive leadership teams and board of directors, as well as 50 private equity investors who are responsible for, or involved in, hiring decisions at senior executive level of their portfolio companies. Respondents from executive leadership teams and boards of directors are selected from a wide range of commercial areas and represent businesses with at least 50 employees. All respondents come from Belgium, France, Germany and the UK.
The results from this survey were paired with insights from the following Managing Directors Executive Search at Robert Half: Fabrice Coudray, Philip Hendrickx, Veronique Elskens, Daniel Vergara Gonzalez, Charlie Grubb, and René Amrhein.