Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized staffing company, a recognized leader in professional staffing and consulting services.
Currently we are looking for a Contract and Facilities Administrator CED (Continental Europe District) to join our Corporate Service Center in Groot-Bijgaarden.
This new function combines 2 new roles within the Robert Half CED organisation. After the outsourcing of the daily facilities management the key focus will be on the contract administrator role where a complete new contract database and process needs to be set-up and maintained.
Your are within CED the contract SPOC between procurement – legal – stakeholder and supplier.
Principal Accountabilities and Duties:
- Support the contract lifecycle process.
- This role compliments the Buyers’ contract management responsibilities by focusing on the tasks necessary to monitor contracts in all stages of the process.
- monitors contracting deadlines for renewals, expirations and compliance.
- primary point of contact and liaison for issues involving contracting process.
- facilitate non-disclosure agreements, contract extensions, terminations or amendments.
- perform renewal analysis.
- Get the right signatures on the contracts according to (local) RH approval matrix.
- Create, organize and manage contract files / Database.
- 2nd line support after 1st line outsourced facilities helpdesk, SPOC for all facilities related issues in CED.
- First escalation point for daily FM issues with the Facility Management Service Provider.
- Central access control management for CED : activities such as updating badge/access data within the access control system, issuing new or cancelling badges and access codes.
- Stock management of FM assets (in cooperation with FMSP): furniture, water coolers,…..
- Fluent in speaking and reading English, German and French. Dutch is a plus.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with a variety of professionals from senior leadership to staff-level.
- Very strong administrative skills and attention to details.
- Accuracy and on-time delivery are key in this function.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in facilities and /or contract management or closely related field is required.
- A job in an international environment for a company known for its financial stability and professional attitude.
- An excellent remuneration package.
React now, and we would be happy to meet with you to further discuss your ambitions.
For any questions, please contact our Internal Recruiter Kristien Van Wichelen (tel nr +32 (0)2 481 54 80), or apply now via [email protected].