As an interim manager, the pressure is high to stay up to date with every issue and every topic in the business world. This programme assists experienced interim managers in gaining an insight in and consolidating knowledge of the core management concepts underlying their activities and projects.
The possibility to set up a network, to discuss among interim managers and the refreshment of a number of aspects important to interim managers add up to a real return on investment. The programme is rounded off in 4 separate days to fit a busy schedule.
What is the added value of following the 'Mastering Interim Management'programme?:
- Develop a comprehensive set of skills, techniques and fundamental insights into (change) management and strategy
- Participate in premium networking events (REN – Robert Half Executive Network, solely for alumni of the MIM programme)
- Broaden your professional network with like-minded people
- Lay the foundations for more success in your organisation and professional career
This programme is targeted towards managers:
- with at least 10-15 years of professional experience
- with relevant experience in interim management or senior management
- who would like to gain insight into, and consolidate their knowledge of the core concepts underlying their activities and projects
- who like to expand or build their professional and personal relationships
Need more information ? Download the detailed programme.
Subscribe online and take advantage of a 700 euro discount
To do so, within the Vlerick registration form:
- Select “Registration via Robert Half”.
- Enter the code “MRMIM" in the “comments” zone.
Programme Manager Robert Half
Jan Vandenbussche | +32.2.416.22.22