As an interim manager, the pressure is high to stay up to date with every issue and every topic in the business world. This program assists experienced interim managers in gaining an insight in and consolidating knowledge of the core management concepts underlying their activities and projects.
The possibility to set up a network, to discuss among interim managers and the refreshment of a number of aspects important to interim managers add up to a real return on investment. The program is rounded off in 5 separate days to fit a busy schedule.
This project presents a good introduction to interim management and adopts an efficient approach for Strategy formulation and change management in general. There’s strong logic in the first modules (strategy and performance management), with an inventive human approach in the following modules.
I wanted to broaden the scope of my professional activities into change management and interim management. By following this program, I do believe I’m now better equipped, not only on a conceptual level, but also with a more hands-on approach, to do so.
The Mastering Interim Management program is the ultimate update in strategy building and change management. I have read the right books on the subject, but since strategy and change management are hot topics, those books do not include the latest vision.
Philippe van Troost
What is the added value of following the 'Mastering Interim Management' program?:
- Develop a comprehensive set of skills, techniques and fundamental insights into (change) management and strategy
- Participate in premium networking events (REN – Robert Half Executive Network, solely for alumni of the MIM program)
- Broaden your professional network with like-minded people
- Lay the foundations for more success in your organisation and professional career
This program is targeted towards managers:
- with at least 10-15 years of professional experience
- with relevant experience in interim management or senior management
- who would like to gain insight into, and consolidate their knowledge of the core concepts underlying their activities and projects
- who like to expand or build their professional and personal relationships
Need more information ? Discover the detailed program.
Subscribe online and take advantage of a €745 discount
To do so, please mention “Registration via Robert Half” in the comments zone of the Vlerick registration form.
Have you already successfully completed the “Mastering Interim Management” program and do you wish to expand on your knowledge and skillset? Register for the “Advanced Mastering Interim Management” program to build your knowledge of crisis management, digital strategy and understand the impact of technology.
Program Manager Robert Half
Jan Vandenbussche | +32.2.416.22.22