Professional. Ambitious. Enthousiastic. Sales-driven. Do you recognize yourself? Then you might be the talent we are looking for! Just like you, OfficeTeam is extraordinary in its field. OfficeTeam, a division of the Robert Half group, is the specialist in the temporary placement of administrative, secretarial and supportive profiles. For our offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Charleroi, Herentals, Gent, Roeselare, Zaventem, Waver, Hasselt, Luik and Groot-Bijgaarden we are always proactively looking for experienced, extraordinary talent to join our sales team.
Together with a team of professionals you are responsible for developing and maintaining your own client portfolio. You keep in touch with candidates and present them to your clients. You are responsible for achieving your personal targets. As a specialist you analyse the market, and you are capable of making the difference with both your clients and your candidates.
- you screen C.V.’s by telephone before you fix interviews with your candidates with whom you build up a relationship based on trust;
- thanks to your curiosity, your intensive prospection and your clients visits, you develop a client portfolio;
- you support companies in their search for talent by listening to them and supplying the right professional based on their needs;
- you assist professionals in finding the right job;
- you develop and maintain a good relationship with you clients and candidates by contacting them regularly;
- you participate to professional networking events;
- you create and develop your own recruitment sources.
- you are curious and like working by phone (min. 60% of your time);
- you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a first successful working experience;
- depending on the region where you are working, you have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French; a good knowledge of English is a plus;
- you are empathetic;
- you like working with targets and consider this a challenge;
- you are driven, enthusiastic and a teamplayer;
- you are independent, you learn fast, and you are always looking for new opportunities to develop yourself in your function;
- you have excellent communication skills.
- a job with the worldwide marketleader in specialised temporary and permanent recruitment with an excellent reputation in its market;
- an international environment where you can feel the ‘vibe’ of a multinational as well as the charm of a regional team;
- an attractive compensation package, including bonuses and a company car;
- dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues creating an environment of ‘fun’ and ‘drive’;
- training and coaching that guarantee your personal growth and development;
- learn from the best: our teams consist of professionals with a proven reputation in recruitment and/or sales;
- celebrate your success: every year Robert Half organizes worldwide events for the best employees. As from the beginning of you employment, you will get the opportunity to qualify yourself for these prestigious events;
- challenging long-term career opportunities.
Robert Half is market leader in specialized temporary and permanent recruitment. As an organization we are always looking for new opportunities to grow our business by exploring geographical regions, as well as new markets and industries. Being part of an ambitious and dynamic team, our employees are the key to our success. Working for Robert Half means working for the first and the best specialized recruitment agency worldwide.
For three consecutive years Robert Half is mentioned in the top 10 of ‘Best Employer Belgium’, and not without reason. Our company applies the highest professional standards which is reflected in our commitment to our main values:
- Leadership by Example
- Ethics First
- An Openness to new ideas
- Dedication to Excellence
We are looking for top performers driven to be successful in a commercial environment. Are you curious enough to put critical questions, to offer professional solutions and to work with a team of professionals to get the most out of it?
React now and we would be happy to meet with you to further discuss your ambitions.
For any questions, please contact our Internal Recruiter Kristien Van Wichelen (tel nr 32 (0)2 481 58 80), or send us your detailed CV with a motivation letter via email@example.com .