One of our clients, an international company based in the region of Zaventem
, is currently looking for a Credit Analyst
As a team member of the Credit Department you will report to the Credit Supervisor and you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- perform credit and risk analysis based on the gathered and up-to-date client information and write recommendations;
- determine credit worthiness and establish credit limits
- be in charge of different credit deals / applications;
- advise, prepare and participate in local risk committee on decision-making regarding end-user credit applications;
- provide risk assessments on new and existing accounts;
- decide on credit reports and customer agreements within the given authority level.
- You have a strong experience (minimum of 3 years) in Credit Analysis / Credit Underwriting;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English with a very good level of French;
- You are very motivated and have excellent communication skills;
- You have strong influential and convincing skills;
- You are stress resistant.
Finance & Accounting
Ikaros Business Park
tel.: +32 2 710 19 19
fax: +32 2 710 19 10
Are you interested in a career in recruitment? Robert Half International are immediately hiring motivated sales professionals and experienced consultants for all divisions across Belgium. For more information check the internal vacancies page on our website.