A day in the life of a consultant
As a recruitment consultant you will work with :
- People looking for new professional challenges ;
- Companies looking for new employees.
It will be your job to match both demands :
1. Finding the best candidate for the job
- Interviewing jobseekers by phone;
- Interviewing jobseekers face-to-face;
- Follow-up regularly after interview;
- Present jobs to jobseekers and coach them when going on a job interview;
- Follow-up once the jobseekers has found a challenge – both by phone and on-site.
2. Finding the best jobs for the jobseekers
- Through prospection calls, visits, attending network events.
3. Advising both jobseekers and companies on the labor market, trends in salaries, etc.
4. You will build and maintain long term relationships with both companies and jobseekers.
It is a phone business! 60% of all work is done on the phone.